Two small issues with my portfolio project

Hi all,

I’m at a place where I am quite happy with my portfolio page, but there are two small issues bothering me.

1. There is approx 50 pixels of dead white space to the right of the page. I don’t want this here, I just want the images to span the length of the user’s browser. How do I get rid of it?

2. My links will jump to the appropriate section of the webpage, However in doing this it does not account for the 200px or so that the header covers up, so the top of that section is hidden behind the header. I was the buttons to jump to the top of the appropriate section, and show it immediately under the header. How could I do this?

Thanks in advance for your support :slight_smile:

1. There is approx 50 pixels of dead white space to the right of the page. I don’t want this here, I just want the images to span the length of the user’s browser. How do I get rid of it?
  • it seemed like you set the negative margin on both left and right in your class=row. Try to remove it to see if this fix the white space problem

.row {
/* margin-right: -15px; /
/
margin-left: -15px; */
}

For the whitespace:

• first add the responsive viewport meta tag, in codepen open HTML settings and click "insert the most common viewport meta tag.
  • Generally bootstrap advises you always insert your .row classes within .container or .container-fluid classes.