Tyrion Lannister Tribute Page Feedback

Hello everyone! I’m looking fr some feedback on my tribute page project. Please let me know what you think, any suggestions would be welcome!

thanks

2 Likes

Wow! Nice layout and font choices. I would have put the h2 “I drink and I know things” in the same div immediately after the h1 title in order to get rid of the gap in the text. When I did that, though, I noted that it left the bottom of the images cut off, and I worked around this by inserting another div using the min-height style property. Perhaps there would be a better way of doing that, but I’m still learning, too.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback! I had a lot of trouble with that gap, I wound up pushing the h2 top margin into the negative as much as I could but, like what happened for you, it started getting cut off. I think it has something to do with the images in the header but I haven’t been able to find a fix for that.

I also can’t get the h1 to be mobile responsive but everything is a work in progress and we’re all learning.

Thanks again!

1 Like

I like the layout, and the use of images with content. One thing that I would change (and this might just be a nit picky thing with me), is I would have the text “Character Highlights” line up with the top of the image, this is just a personal preference for me.

But overall good job.