Unable to get my certification for Responsive Web Design Projects

Hi Guys,

I have completed all 5 projects for Responsive Web Design Projects. And when I want to claim the certification it gives me the following msg:

it looks like you have not completed the necessary steps. Please complete the required challenges to claim the Responsive Web Design

Please see the below img maybe you can help me with an advice or there’s something I missed.

A pull request that was submitted and merged will hopefully fix this issue. We just have to wait for it to be deployed in order to claim the certificate.

2 Likes

I am getting the same message though I am done with all the Responsive Web Design Projects!

“it looks like you have not completed the necessary steps. Please complete the required challenges to claim the Responsive Web Design”

Problem solved!
Thanks

The problem was fix only half. I was able to claim the certificate but when I press the button to see the certificate I get a gateway error. Please see the attached image.
Any advise would be good!

Thank you.

same here bro i am also facing the same problem

Please try to move your profile setting from Night Mode to Day mode and make your profile public.
I manage to get my certificate after I moved from Night Mode to Day Mode. It seams that the night mode was not configured as it should and it has it’s own privacy settings.

okay bro i will try to do this