Uncomment HTML My challenge

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>-->
<!--<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>-->
<!--<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching seattack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; TECNO K7 Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.84 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/uncomment-html

Please I’m a complete novice at the moment when it comes to this field of science, but I have undying passion for software engineering development, coming from an all science background, with a fast thinking capacity, I’m delighted to be in this forum for the purpose of learning to become one of the greatest software developer ever on earth. As at no my CP is in a bad shape and can’t function, yet I’ve been able to begin the coding tasks with my phone, making little progress and enjoying my self with the way it’s done, but now I have some problems, I tried to create a p element and also uncomment my comments following duly all steps as instructed but I’ve been unable, please I need some assistance in this regards. Plus, if there’s anyone out there willing to accommodate me and teach me all it takes to become an expert in this field I’m ready and available with a promise to give in my all. Please kindly respond! Thank you.

to uncomment html you need to delete the comment tags - the editor is not compatible with mobile devices, so if you can’t delete that is the issue

1 Like