Uncomment HTML stuck on answer submission

After I submit this as my code nothing happens. I’m assuming this was the wrong code but I’m stuck on this page with no idea to how I should proceed or to get the correct response.

Your code so far

<!--Hello World-->
<!--CatPhotoApp-->
<!--Hello Paragraph-->

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 11_2_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/604.4.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15C202 Safari/604.1.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/uncomment-html

I believe they want you to remove the comments entirely not adjust them to each line of text.

I see! I just made it way too complicated then :slight_smile: thanks!

Back again. I thought I followed the instructions but can’t get past this one. I’m stuck.

Your code so far

<!--Hello World-->
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!--Hello Paragraph-->

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 11_2_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/604.4.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15C202 Safari/604.1.

Link to the challenge:

Look at the original code:

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Hello Paragraph</p>
-->

You should see now what you need to do. (You can press the reset button to go back to the start.)

Thanks. My Q was merged with my original post above although this Q is related to the next Q as you all helped me get past the original Q.

This Q is asking to Comment out h1 & p and leave h2 visible - does your response still apply? If so, I’m stumped.

Thanks Randell - Are you able to see my response above. Did I not apply this logic?

I appreciate your help!

Under the “Back again…” post

It worked, thanks! I’m sure I’ll be back…

Actually, I had done a separate message. I received a message that the post had been “merged” so somehow that happened?