Urgent problem...need help

Tell us what’s happening:

A commercial banner i put in a website doesn’t open immediately with one click…but u must press to select it and open in a new page. IT HAPPENS ONLY WITH ANDROID MOBILE DEVICES…I post here the script code…Could u tell me what’s wrong in it?! Thanksreceived_166904027458381

Your code so far

<h1>Hello</h1>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/say-hello-to-html-elements

Are you

1. Trying to do the challenge, and putting an affiliate link into the code there, or
  2. Trying to put an affiliate link into the HTML code of a website, and Android is not automatically redirecting to wherever the banner goes?

If 1, why?
If 2, I would say the Android browser is working correctly and preventing dodgy links, ie the user has to force it to go to the page, else the browser will just not cooperate.

The 2nd one…it works (goes to the commercial page) only if I open it in a new page…and this things happens only with mobile devices (android ones). If I use a pc or Ios devices it opens immediately with one click…
The point is that 99% have android devices…

Beginning in Chrome 64, which is currently in developer preview, the browser will block third-party media components (HTML modules known as “iframes” that are often used to display things like ads) from triggering redirects unless you directly click on them.

I am guessing here but:

Android browser, I assume, does an extreme version of this this out of the box - users cannot just click on things on a touch screen, so it adds an extra barrier (the behaviour you can see here). Everything would appear to be working correctly in your case, it is trying to prevent you doing what you are trying to do. I would take a guess that the reason PC or IOS browsers work is that the browser vendors haven’t implemented this functionality (yet), and I assume it works on Chrome on desktop because it hasn’t been rolled out fully yet, only on mobile browsers.

thank you so much ^^