User Stories on Projects suggestion

I was looking at different user stories for projects (e.g. Responsive Web design/Front-end/Data Visualization) and I just wonder if it would be good that there would be a check box on each user stories. And there is also a count on how many user stories you personally completed against how many are required. In that case it would be easy to track which user story a student have completed and which one is/are not yet completed.

Say for example for Responsive Web Design:

User Story #1: My product landing page should have a header element with a corresponding id="header" .

User Story #2: I can see an image within the header element with a corresponding id="header-img" . A company logo would make a good image here.

User Story #3: Within the #header element I can see a nav element with a corresponding id="nav-bar" .

User Story #4: I can see at least three clickable elements inside the nav element, each with the class nav-link .

User Story #5: When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.

I hope FCC will take a look at it in the future.

GOD bless.

that’s exactly what the test suite does
(note that the test suite must be included with all tests passing when you submit your project)

Yeah, I understand that. But that’s after you have done the test.
What I am talking about is during the process you are making the project before submitting it.

What I am concerned is not how many I have done right or wrong but what stories did I code so far.

Thanks for the response by the way. I appreciate it much.

that’s exactly what the test suite does, and you need to use the test suite before submitting, as you need to submit the project only once the test suite says all tests pass
you run it, it says for example 5/10, you open the results and it say which user stories you completed and which one you still need to complete
keep going, and run it later to see at what point you are

I think you don’t really get what I am saying. You seem to assume that I did not do the testing and not seeing the counting (e.g. 5/10 passes). But anyway thank you for taking the time.

if you click on 5/10 it shows which user stories you are passing and which are still to do

do you want a different tool that looks at your code and tell you how much progress you did?

I think it might be possible to implement the User Stories as a task list and save it to LocalStorage.

Not sure how much work it is. You can open a issue on GitHub and see what people have to say about it.

Thanks @lasjorg. I think this is closer to what I am looking for. I’ll try to explore on opening an issue later on Github.

Thanks.