.red-text 
  { color: red; } p { font-size: 16px; }
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p style class="red-text">Kitty ipsum text </p>
<p> kitty  ipusm text </p>```
**Your browser information:**

Your Browser User Agent is: ```Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36```.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

Part of your problem is your style section. I took your posted code and formatted it with indentations, so you can easier see what the issues are. You will notice that I shifted things to different lines but I did not change the order of anything you wrote.

<style>
  {
    font-size: 16px;
  }

.red-text {
    color: red;
  }

p {
  }
  }
</style>

First, you have the following where you created a definition for something put did not specify the selector it defines.

{
  } 

Second, in the next bit of code, you defined the text color for the “red-text” class to be red. That is fine. Then you defined the font-size of 16px for p elements and then left/put a an extra } after the p element definition. This is a great example of why you should always use proper indentation to make it easier to see the different levels within your html, css, or JavaScript.

See if you can take what I have above to pass the challenge. You may have some issues in the html section below the style section, but I will let you figure out those on your own.