Do not buy into bundled Domain Registries + Hosting. Falling out with them could be messy and a real pain. Avoid GoDaddy at all costs. They are experts in pulling switch-and-bait and microtransactions.
For domain registry, namesilo has no hidden fees, no bait and switch, no surprise upcharges, and have multiple layers of security for protecting access to your registry account. Dot com domains go start from $8.99 per year.
For webhosting, SiteGround has multiple plans in place such as shared hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated hosting and enterprise hosting.
Here’s a gist of what they have to offer:
- use SSD drives on all of their plans
- web servers run on nginx
- offer free CDN via Cloudflare for the purpose of web acceleration
- offer easy configuration of TLS such as Let’s Encrypt via cPanel for free
- backend runs on PHP7 and HHVM for cloud accounts
- You can also have WHM access for dedicated account
- CMS friendly (WordPress, Drupal or Joomla)
- regular prices go from $9.95 to $29.95 per month depending on Shared hosting plan. Starting prices are from $3.95 to $11.95 per month
Since this is for a landscaping business, you can’t go wrong with them.
But if you want a more robust and customizable hosting service, I highly recommend Rackspace. But cost could be an issue here.