Welcome to freeCodeCamp's forum

Hi,
I am sklohar from India, I have been learning different language to enhance my programming skills and to overtake my passion to profession.

I know html, css, javascript but trying to make my hand more dirty same stuffs. Hope it will be great learning from here.
Will be glad to connect with people working on live project.

Thanks!

Hello!!

Iā€™m Albert from Catalonia.

Iā€™m learning to code to refresh and increase my knoeledge :slight_smile:

Cheers!!

Albert SimĆ³

Hi there, I am Ian from North London.

I am learning code in an attempt improve my web development and design business. I already have a fair knowledge of HTML and CSS, but am trying to get to grips with PHP and Javascript.

Looking forward to the journey; I will keep you posted. :slight_smile:

Ian

Hi Campers,

I am Blessing Ebowe, a software developer in Lagos Nigeria.

I am interested in improving my coding skills, helping others improve theirs and also getting certifications.

Hey there, my name is Sergio and im from Mexico, iĀ“m learning to code because i think itĀ“s another way to share my creativity for people. I started to code blogs on blogger platform by blogger but i believe i need more than know how to add styles to a div element.

Hi everybody, this is narendra and I am an amateur coder.
I am interested in coding and looking forward to get a firm hold on most of the languages and become developer.
Internet has helped me a lot in learning code. There many free sources online to learn programming and freecodecamp.com is one of the best i ever come across.

Hi there,
I am an Electronics Engineer, working as Teacher in a professional Training Facility in well known Heidelberg, Germany, and teach my students all themes around Electric, Electronic, Control Theory, Measurement, Mikrocontroller programming (Arduino, Raspberry Pi), Lighting for Buildings, Home Automation with coding in languages like ANSI C (for mikrocontroller), Labview, Python. Iā€™m glad, that I found freeCodeCamp and can learn this longtime wanted language in this incredible environment, Congratulation for this Masterpiece of Teaching.
By the way, I am 59 years old and father of 7 children, my second oldest son who studied business informatics, gave me this hint.
Best wishes
Georg Herrmann

Hello,

Iā€™m Prashanth and Iā€™m one of those people who decided to learn code and finally overcome my hatred for it. I avoided coding while I did my engineering degree (Electrical and Electronics).

Iā€™m learning code to overcome my silly thought that coding is not for me. Plus, I want a fresh challenge in my life. Tired of the 9-5.

Iā€™ve been learning to code from freecodecamp and w3schools.

Hello, Iā€™m Kaksha. Learning to code because I want to make it my profession. Learning online as well as via university.

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m Darren. Iā€™m 47 years old and live in Northumberland, UK. I am currently a mechanical design draughtsman with over 20+ years in the industry. I have decided to try my hand at coding to facilitate a career change or financially supplement my current career.

I have been ā€˜dabblingā€™ with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and jQuery for a few years now, but in a quite fragmented fashion.
This approach hasnā€™t helped much, as I feel I have to relearn it all over again after a few months away.

Hereā€™s to learning a great deal more about front and back end development.

Good Luck to you all!!

Hey FCC! Thanks for all the support!

who you are

• an aspiring robotics engineer trying to sharpen his coding skills!
    why youā€™re learning to code
  • I want to create cutting edge algorithms for robotic systems!
    how youā€™ve been learning to code so far
  • through projects, company work, booksā€¦ anything I can get my hands on! FCC gives me a more structured approach which I enjoy!

Hi! I am junior frontend developer.

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m pretty new to the programming world.
I wanna be a full-stack web developer some day, Iā€™ve been able to play around the front-end a little with HTML5 and CSS. Javascript has been really tough so far, with time though, I know I would have fun playing around with it.

Cheers

Hi!

Iā€™m Lina, a 19 year old student from Lithuania, Currently I just finished my first year of Multimedia and Internet Technology in university, but Iā€™m trying to change my bachelor to Information Systems.

Iā€™m learning to code because itā€™s useful to me in my studies (as You can see :smiley: and I do have some small project ideas I wanna make. Iā€™m the type of person who loves problem solving so coding has always been fun for me. In total Iā€™ve been learning to code (on and off) for about 5 years (I took a course on web development/deisign in 9th grade that focused on HTML and CSS, a bit on flash and Photoshop and we had to create a website of our own choosing at the end (with wordpress or from scratch - I used the latter option :smiley: ), I had programming in school with C++ and now in university I also had a module where we learnt Python). The biggest reason for me learning to code outside of my studies is that itā€™s really useful to have more knowledge in different coding languages when searching for a job in IT.

Aside from what I mentioned already, I recently started coding using FCC and Iā€™ve been using Codecademy for quite a while (I never stick to a course so I often just end up retaking them as I forget, what I had learnt :smiley:). Iā€™ve tried SoloLearn, at least the app, and I do plan to come back to it and maybe a few other resources as I want to and need to learn C++ for my studies,

I do wish You all good luck on Your programming adventures :blush:

Hello,
My name is Grace.
The reason I am learning to code is that I would like to have a fully functional and successful app by the time I finish school. I have found coding fun so far, and am starting to get used to the basics.

Who: My name is Khoi, Iā€™m from Tampa, FL
Why: Its fun and challenging and I want to built stuff with it.
How: I think Im doing ok, Iā€™m moving at a snail pace but Im steady. Work have been tough on me, but Iā€™m trying to find the time to learn how to code here and there.

Greetings!
My name is Joe and Iā€™m working on learning to code as a hobby. So far Iā€™ve used a lot of free online resources to try and accomplish this and have found CodeCamp to be a very impressive place to just that.

Thanks!
Joe

Hey all - I am new to coding an FreeCodeCamp will help me to for sure!

So hello everyone :slight_smile:

Not sure what else to say.

John!

I am Ebenezer, a graduate of accounting from Nigeria, a country acclaimed to be the giant of Africa.
My reason for wanting to know how to code is because i really want to know how this whole information technology thing works and also to solutions to business problems by developing applications as well as to make some money.
Iā€™ve been taking the challenges on free camp code in addition to other online resources.

Hi Campers

I am Kenny by name, From Nigeria.

I am a very passionate learner and i want to learn Programming

Please kindly advice me the place i can download useful materials like books for beginners and Audio books too

Thanks, I hope to be accepted in this community and join the great developers and achievers here