Welcome to freeCodeCamp's forum

Hey everyone,

I’m Ashlie and I’m re-learning how to code because I want to work in a field that I really enjoy.

I have learned/been learning how to code from reading books, taking classes, and working through free online programs.

All help is appreciated and it’ll be great to meet some new people as well!

My name is Martín Thomas.

I do genuinely enjoy technology and how software can interact with all facets of modern life. I would love to be an influencer that directly affects people in some way through the practice of coding.

Currently learning to code through University but I am currently going through a long 3.5-month summer vacation and want to make sure my coding is as sharp as ever (never that good to begin with, just finishing the first year of Uni).

Hopefully I can gain the skills to get an internship sometime.

Hi! My name is Felicia. I am pretty new to coding. I just graduated with a degree for something other than coding. For my degree I had to take a class that did some basic coding and I loved it. I was determined to finish my degree before moving on to something else. Now I want to focus on learning to code and Free Code Camp seems to be a great way to do that.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I am Darren (obviously) from Cheshire, UK. You can connect with me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenfiander/.

Having spent the last 8/9 years in Marketing & Sales, I am looking to try (though I fear I might be a tad old) to switch careers into programming.

Any hints, tips, advice will always be welcomed!

Hi Fellow Campers:

I am Javan.

I joined freeCodeCamp because I wanted to learn about new technologies.

I have been learning so far by following YouTube videos and reading programming books.

I’m Gamel < Im learning code to increase my javascript knowlege to become a js ninja

I’m a student learning to code to be able to make websites and start my own business.

Hello everyone! My name is Solange and I am learning to code, because I work building websites and want to improve my skills.

Hello!

This is Maham. I’m a business analyst and get to work with amazingly talented developers so I’ve decided to work on some coding skills of my own. I’ve been using codeacademy before to finish some beginner courses in HTML/CSS, Ruby and Python.

1 Like

Hello I’m Nolan

I’m looking to learn some web dev stuff lessssgooo

Hello, I am Norma. I am learning to code because I am curious and interested in technology and how it works. I have been learning through freecodecamp

1 Like

Hi,

I am an university student who is interested in something about coding, which it is regarded as a cool thing to involve in. I just follow the steps of the map to learn.

Hello!
I’m Jessica Yeung from San Diego.
I’m trying to improve my creative and problem solving skills through coding so that I can create meaningful products/experiences. I’ve been learning to code through textbooks and videos.

1 Like

Hello I’m Luc, I’m learning to code so that I can better understand the applications being built for my business and, as a side benefit, I hope to create an app to annoy my wife!

I am Louis Sheid
I’m learning to code so I can create things and get a job (currently in HS)
I’ve been learning to code through books, an AP class at school, and online resources

Hello every one.
I’m Abhishek sharma

Howdy, Y’all.
My name is Ian and I’m a veteran bartender, line cook, and waiter that currently works as a loan processor. I am learning to develop software because I have had a life-long obsession with everything tech-related. I cut my teeth on pre-css html back in 94 and some C later on, but haven’t had the opportunity to really delve into the field. I don’t care if I write custom Excel functions for a living, I love coding and I’m tired of not doing what I love.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Luis Santos from Portugal!

Im learning code so i can see which kind of programming/dev i want to do and get a job in this area, but its hard to find a course/tutorial that makes me focus and motivated. But here i think i finally found one xD

i’ve learned some basic before but now following the “map” i learned more HTML than ever before, so I think it’s helping me :smiley:

I’m a person of a few words, so see you around!

Cheers and have fun :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

Am Bala here. To get a hands on. Super good.

I’m C.A. from Florida/US and I’m hoping to change careers and become a digital nomad. I’ve been using FCC and Code Academy and intend to start using video tutorials to supplement. I’ve also been engaging with established professionals as to their learning methods.