Who: My name is Khoi, I’m from Tampa, FL
Why: Its fun and challenging and I want to built stuff with it.
How: I think Im doing ok, I’m moving at a snail pace but Im steady. Work have been tough on me, but I’m trying to find the time to learn how to code here and there.
Who: My name is Khoi, I’m from Tampa, FL
My name is Joe and I’m working on learning to code as a hobby. So far I’ve used a lot of free online resources to try and accomplish this and have found CodeCamp to be a very impressive place to just that.
Hey all - I am new to coding an FreeCodeCamp will help me to for sure!
So hello everyone
Not sure what else to say.
I am Ebenezer, a graduate of accounting from Nigeria, a country acclaimed to be the giant of Africa.
My reason for wanting to know how to code is because i really want to know how this whole information technology thing works and also to solutions to business problems by developing applications as well as to make some money.
I’ve been taking the challenges on free camp code in addition to other online resources.
I am Kenny by name, From Nigeria.
I am a very passionate learner and i want to learn Programming
Please kindly advice me the place i can download useful materials like books for beginners and Audio books too
Thanks, I hope to be accepted in this community and join the great developers and achievers here
Hello, my name is Victoria.
I love math, and solving logical puzzles and problems, which is why I decided to study programming and programming languages. Some things I learned in college, some on my own, and so far I’m really enjoying freeCodeCamp and it has been the best way to learn.
I am Frank from Cleveland. I’ve been told that there are a lot of “Franks” in Cleveland.
I am learning to code because it is a great skill to obtain. Clearly, it is usable, and it simply makes me a more learned person. Coding has always seemed mystifyingly difficult. What I’m learning is that though it can be difficult (and possibly frustrating at times), it isn’t mystifiying. And the more I learn, the more I see how it can be applied, and the more I see how this is a valuable skillset.
I’ve been learning to code with freecodecamp, and I’m at the beginnings of this journey. Looking forward to progressing.
Hi there. I’m Roik from Ukraine. Want to learn coding to try another side of life. I’ll glad to learn it and to find new friends here.
Hello people, I am Abhishek. I am a mechanical engineering graduate
I started to learn python just for fun and little bit automation, I’ve been interested in web development from a time and i am thinking to switch my career and become a web developer
I’ve read a couple of books on python and just finished HTML and CSS part in FreeCodeCamp
My name is David Pilkinton. I am a full stack developer with over 40 years of IT experience. Various languages, databases and development environments. I am expanding my portfolio to encompass more web based languages and API’s. I started learning to code on my parents Radio Shack color computer. I have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a double minor in Economics and Finance. I have applied my coding skills to different industries such as Retail, Accounting and currently coding for the Broadcast industry. I look forward to learning more from freeCodeCamp.com
Thank you freecodecamp to make all of this free.
I’m Tuan Hoang. I am a student in University and Engineering of Technology (UET). My major is Computer Science. I am learning how to become a fullstack developer.
I am Jorge Madson brazilian web/mobile developer.
I am doing internship, and i look for solution majority in stackoverflow!
Hello, I’m Aleksandra. I am a computational linguist and I need coding skills for my work and hobbies.
My name is Nikhil Devadas
Currently working as an HR and wants to come back to what i learned in my college.
My name is Patrick Korianski. I recently graduated from UConn and studied Computer Science. I started using freeCodeCamp because I wanted to learn more about full stack web development and improve my coding skills. So far in my past, I have done projects using Java, Python, C, and HTML/CSS. I look forward to working with you all!
I’m Yogev, 28 years old from Israel.
Studying to be a web developer and get a job + love coding!
So far I’ve done a course in mobile development, some courses in Computer Science and a lot of Youtube videos
Who You Are
Hi! My name is Jeremy Bauer. I’m an Instructional Designer at a midwestern university. Mainly, I build online courses for arts classes, but I also teach faculty how to use tech in their instruction.
Why You’re Learning to Code
I’m learning to code for a few reasons:
- Work: I use a little HTML everyday at work and would like to know more about it. We also use CSS to style our courses, and I’ve been feeling our CSS is in need of an update, so I’m trying to learn that too. It hasn’t been updated in about five years, and there’s no one in my department that knows CSS, so it’s up to me! (The person who created the CSS retired four years ago.
- Personal: I’ve always wanted to learn code, but have felt that it was too beyond me. In college I wanted to take a Computer Science course or two, but was afraid that I wasn’t good enough with computers already. I thought you had to be pretty good at computers to take any Computer Science courses. I didn’t have much computer access until college. I realize now that this was silly, though. I’d also tried to learn here and there, but couldn’t keep my focus. A year ago, as an adult, I found out I have ADHD, which I’m sure didn’t help my ability to focus on learning code.
How You’ve Been Learning to Code So Far
- Free courses from Udacity, Code Academy, and Kadenze. It’s been helpful to go through the basic HTML and CSS courses from different places. Everyone has a different way of explaining and demonstrating the same thing, and for some reason, it’s taking all the different perspectives for the knowledge to finally sink in.
- Experimenting in the online courses I build.
- Looking at the HTML and CSS of other websites using “Inspect Element” in my browser and also the Chrome extension “CSS Peeper.”
I´m Carack, from Spain, nice to meet you!!
My name is Jacob McLeod, and I’m a mechanical engineer living in the greater Denver area.
I’m learning to code for a couple reasons. I’m interested in adding a new skill to my set, keeping my mind sharp while I’m unemployed, getting on pace with the technology that’s shaping the world, and possibly setting myself up for a new career path that lets me travel more.
So far, all I’ve been doing is the HTML5 tutorials on FreeCodeCamp. I’m almost entirely new to coding, so this seems like a good way to learn.