Welcome to freeCodeCamp's forum

My name is Jesus Hernandez

I am learning code so I can create my own apps

This is my first time trying, I learned HTML on books before.

Hi! I am Jessica, I just finished my masterā€™s degree in Design focused on user experience and human computer interaction. I want to go on to work with UX design so I figured I need to learn the basic languages for front-end developing.
I used to deal a lot with html and css 10 years ago. But since I started college I didnā€™t have time to play with it anymore so my knowledge became obsolete. Now I am trying to make up for the lost years. I am mainly only using the freecodecamp website for now to help me learn.

Hello Everyone!

Iā€™m Jon. Iā€™m an operator at a refinery.

I started learning C++ when I first went to college many years ago, but lost my passion due to other interests. As the years went by, my interest in coding grew after seeing all the neat applications a programmer can build!

Recently, Iā€™ve been focused on my family and job. Itā€™s been off and on again for me in freecodecamp. Hopefully I can stick with it and apply my knowledge to cool projects!

Hi there, Iā€™m Jason. Nice to join you guys. Iā€™m currently learning HTML/CSS and JS, and loving it!

Hi,

Iā€™m Dan, 28 years old, working as a petrophysicist.
Start learning coding for a career change in the near future or adding new reliable skills to my professional background.
Overall I want a change :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dan

Hi good to join you guys. Not sure if my last post was added. Iā€™m learning HTML, CSS and JS. Looking forward to geting involved.

Hi good to join you guys. Not sure if my last post was added. Iā€™m learning HTML, CSS and JS. Looking forward to getting involved.

Hi code campers!

Iā€™m karan from India.

my passion is for technology and community development.

After learned some basics in programming languages I drive into here to learn front-end.

keep coding!

Web Developer, to get a job obviously, still in the basic level :slight_smile:

Hi campers!
Iā€™m Lassina ouattara
Iā€™m currently unemployed and would like to learn coding to do this my job
I like coding!
I have been lerning so far by watching programming videos on youtube specialy UI development.

Hi campers
Iā€™m Lassina ouattara
Iā€™m currently unemployed and would like to learn coding to do this my job
I like coding.
I have been lerning so far by watching programming videos on youtube specialy UI development.

Hi Campers!

I am 25, I am a mechanical engineer with master in control engineering. I got a new job where I am working with front-end / back-end related tasks and I would like to learn more about it to get involved in developer tasks of IoT on connected cars.

I learnt for one year structured programming with C on my first year of studies and then did some implementations of different control strategies on my last years, I did a lot of matlab scripting to simulate physical system and I learnt Python myself (with the books Think Python and Think Complexity, I highly recommend it) and finally, the last two years I worked with Fortran77 programming Flight Control Systems.

Even though, I was never involved with web development languages so I hope I get a bunch of new programming skills from this excellent site!

See you on the road!

hi everyone
I am tamil
and I just want to create things that actually matters ,so thatā€™s I want to learn how to code:smile:

Hi all -

Just introducing myself - Rich from London UK. 33 years young learning to code to challenge myself and possibly as a means to progress or change my career. Been working my way through quite a bit at Codecademy too recently.

Hi my name is Konrad.
I am production line operator.
I am learning to code because i want to be able to do more creative work as a developer.
Iā€™m just starting coding, I want to improve my English too.

Hi there,

The name is in the info, and Iā€™m trying out coding in order to see if itā€™s for me. I am curious and fascinated by tech, but want to see the real practical side of it before determining if it is, indeed, my cupā€™oā€™tea

Hello ā€¦
I am new here trying to learn web development

Hello everyone, my name is George. I look forward to learning to code with you all.

George

Hi Campers,
I am Sushil Parajuli from Nepal. I have joined this camp to improve my skills and expertise in Front End Development.

Best Regards

Hello guys.
My name is Muresan Vlad and I am a 22 years old student from Romania.
This is the beginning of my journey, so to say, as I never coded before. My reasons are quite simple: To challenge myself, as I have been studying literature and writing and itā€™s at the other end of the ā€œskill spectrumā€ and to see if itā€™s fun or not.
So far, so good, letā€™s see what the future brings now.