Welcome to freeCodeCamp's forum

Welcome to freeCodeCamp's forum

Hello every one.
I’m Abhishek sharma

0 Likes

Howdy, Y’all.
My name is Ian and I’m a veteran bartender, line cook, and waiter that currently works as a loan processor. I am learning to develop software because I have had a life-long obsession with everything tech-related. I cut my teeth on pre-css html back in 94 and some C later on, but haven’t had the opportunity to really delve into the field. I don’t care if I write custom Excel functions for a living, I love coding and I’m tired of not doing what I love.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Luis Santos from Portugal!

Im learning code so i can see which kind of programming/dev i want to do and get a job in this area, but its hard to find a course/tutorial that makes me focus and motivated. But here i think i finally found one xD

i’ve learned some basic before but now following the “map” i learned more HTML than ever before, so I think it’s helping me :smiley:

I’m a person of a few words, so see you around!

Cheers and have fun :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

Am Bala here. To get a hands on. Super good.

0 Likes

I’m C.A. from Florida/US and I’m hoping to change careers and become a digital nomad. I’ve been using FCC and Code Academy and intend to start using video tutorials to supplement. I’ve also been engaging with established professionals as to their learning methods.

0 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is David and I’ve only been learning to code for a few weeks now. I graduated from a decent university with a degree that hasn’t proven to be very useful, so now I’m trying my hand at web development. I think it will give me a creative outlet to try new ideas while also employing my logical side. So far I’ve been dabbling in several free online methods of learning code, including Upskill, Codecademy, and FCC. Because I’m in a mountain of debt, free courses are just about all I can afford at the moment, but if anyone has any ideas for ways I can get a job faster, I’d love to hear it! Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello World! I am an economics professor in the United States. I am learning to code because it is such an important skill to have and, best of all, it’s fun and exciting! So car, I have been learning to code in R for data analysis purposes, but I am now ready to expand my horizons.

0 Likes

My name is Sebastian Merlo, I’m an ABAP programmer since 1998, now SAP uses SAPUI5 java script libraries, so I want to learn more about it

0 Likes

Hi, I’m Mary. I’m learning to code because I want to get a job as a web developer. So far I’ve been learning using Free Code Camp, and I just got a HTML/CSS book also.

0 Likes

Hello, I’m Megan. I’m already employed full-time as a coder but I’m checking out freeCodeCamp because I read a lot of their articles on Medium already and would like to be able to recommend it as a way for my friends to teach themselves how to code.

0 Likes

Hi Travis! I was an ESL teacher in Spain before I became a full-time web developer. My coworker is a former ESL teacher in Japan. You can do it! Best of luck!

1 Like

Hello everyone, My name is Swauny and I’m hoping to see how far studying various coding languages can take me. I guess my goal is to just learn different ways to make design interactive. I feel that’s what would be most fun for me. So far I’ve tried a few courses on Edx and Udemy in HTML/CSS and am starting to meddle with JavaScript (god bless my soul) LOL!! Looking forward to what I can learn from the community here.

Ciao

0 Likes

Hi all! I’m following through the challenges like the rest of you - currently work as a management consultant (don’t hold it against me) and have always wanted to learn how to code to be able to translate product ideas and things that I’ve wanted to do into actuality. I’ve been looking for a great site and community to build tangible skills and a portfolio - so far, so good!

Jimmy

0 Likes

Hello,

I’m a designer, and I’m learning code because it can solve a lot of problem in my job.

0 Likes

Hi Campers,

I’m GRICCI. I’m a web programer in Colombia.

I’m learning to code to reforce my knowledge

0 Likes

Hello everyone! so far i have been learning to code wherever i could and however i could until i learned of freecodecamp where i can have a actual certification to hopefully be able to get into the field that i would love to make a career in!

0 Likes

Hi ! I am Shifat… I am a 12 class student in bangladesh… i am learning code for my bright life… i love coding… Its fun to do…

0 Likes

Hello everybody

I’m George, i’m from Puerto Rico and i’m learning programming to be employable if i’m honest, but I really enjoy coding a lot so I guess that’s a plus. I was studying computer engineering but I decided to take a break of it because the stress was killing me and I don’t really know if I want to continue through that route. Anyways i’m really enjoying the whole process of teaching my-self coding.

Cheers
George

0 Likes

Hello,

I’m a designer, and I’m learning code because it can solve a lot of problem in my job.

0 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m currently a 20 yr. old CS student who’s looking to learn and work with a few other programming languages (my college work mainly involves Java and C/C++/C# as well as some web development).

I have been coding on and off for about 3 years.

0 Likes