Welcome to freeCodeCamp's forum

Hi all,

I’m Giele, I’m a science communicator and science education researcher.
I’m learning to code because I want to find a new creative occupation.
I have tried some code teaching apps before and hope Freecodecamp can keep me longer as usual :slight_smile:

That’s it!

Hello everyone!
I’m Bruno.
Just start learning to code. I’m begin it because it’s very import to know how to code nowadays, when we’re surounded by technology that functions on it.

Wish the best to all!
Peace!

Hello there! I’m new to coding. Enjoying it so far!

Hello everyone! I am siddhant you guys can call me sid. I am new to coding and hoping to have great experience here.

Hello,

My Name is Scott

I have 14 years experience in Information Security and have wanted to learn to code for a long time. I have picked up things on my own but have a lot to learn.

Hello everyone! I am siddhant you guys can call me sid. I am new to coding and hoping to have great experience here.

I’m Wasmar, studying computer science as a course

I’m learning how to code in other to be boost my morale, i want to use the code am learning in other to earn my living via it.

I’ve been doing lots of exercises on this forum and i read lots of online books and i attend series of classes online too just to achieve my goals

Hi,

My name is Andrei, i’m 20 years old leaving in Spain, i love to practice inline skate and running.

I used to play a lot of games and watch hours of tech videos on youtube , and i decided to left them cause there was no achievement or useful things for real-life in games . And i wanted to learn code but each time i started it’s was confusing(using forums and youtube) and i found the video that FCC posted 3 days ago where they created a new kind of series where Preethi Kasireddy will answer different things about engineering and so on and found out what is about this camp , and yesterday i just made my account of FFC and get started to code.

Until now i’m very satisfied with FCC program and i love it .

Have a nice day and happy code!!!

Hi there im Mike,

Decided today that I want to learn coding. I want to spend my free time learning new and usefull stuff.In the daily life I own a fishcompany (retail), thinking of making my own site with a webshop for people to order of forehand, or maybe go and do some deliveries (local only).

i am a student
i wanna change the world
trying hard to review more source code and learn more language

Hi everyone! I am new in coding. FCC is a great website. Enjoying it so far.

Hello. my name is chris and i’d love to start a career in something i’m passionate about.

Hi to everyone, my name is Giovanni, I’m software engineer sr. but on the last years I was working on android projects and now I want to come back to the web area. The reason to learn and practice the web technologies is that I’ve noticed that I’m somewhat rusty and a lot of stuff have changed from that time, new frameworks, technologies, etc. I’m pretty shure with this experience I’ll be back on the web development track!

Hi, everyone. Tyxe here.
I only learned how to create website by using notepad(learned this from other place), thats all i known so far. N i want to learn more about coding and programming so that maybe in the future I can found jobs with these skills. English was not my first language so sometimes its a bit difficult for me to understand the explanation on coding but i will google translate it ! XD.
Anyway, have a nice day!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello,
My name is Bill, just getting started, love the way the steps to learning are laid out, looking forward to contributing to the group and getting a decent job.

Hi!

I’m Mara! I’m learning to code because I’ve heard several times now this is a very valuable skill to have.
So far, I’ve been learning to code by going to some classes and reading books.

Hello Campers!

I’m Daniel. I’m Industrial Engineer inSpain

I’m here because I love programming since I was a child and I want to dedicate myself to the programming world!.

Thanks all and see you in the forum!

Hello Campers!

I’m Daniel. I’m Industrial Engineer inSpain

I’m here because I love programming since I was a child and I want to dedicate myself to the programming world!.

Thanks all and see you in the forum!

Welcome :wink:
iam happy to be on Code Camp

My name is Gideon , I’m from South Africa
I’m learning to code to supplement my UX design skills
I’ve been learning to code through FreeCodeCamp and CodeAcademy.

Looking forward to meet more passionate people on my way :smiley: