What do you guys think of my tribute page?

Hello everyone I started off a few days ago (4 if I’m correct) and this is my first project which I made today, I hope you like it.

Please give me some feedback.
Thanks

Hi

HTML CodepenLinter:

• The ‘alt’ attribute is required for img elements.
  • The ‘alt’ attribute is required for img elements.
  • The h7 element is not a valid HTML element.
  • The h8 element is not a valid HTML element.

At line 83

<h7 class="finalmoment">Heracles got married a second time, to the beautiful Deianira. When Heracles was returning from his last adventure, Deianira gave him a welcome-home present. This was a cloak which she had woven herself. Deianira had a magic balm which a centaur
            had given to her. The centaur told Deianira that anyone who put on the balm would love her forever. But actually the balm contained a caustic poison. This balm she now smeared into the cloak. When Heracles received the cloak and tried it on,
            his body immediately began to burn with excruciating pain. He tried to pull the cloak off, but the pain burned even harder and deeper. Death, thought Heracles, would be better than unendurable pain. Bellowing in agony, he asked his friends
            to build a huge pile of wood on the top of Mount Oeta. This would be Heracles' funeral pyre. He laid himself upon the pyre, and told his friends to light it. As the fire began to burn Heracles alive, the great gods looked down from Olympus.
            Zeus said to Hera that Heracles had suffered enough. Hera agreed and ended her anger. Zeus sent Athena to take Heracles from the pyre, and she brought Heracles to Olympus on her chariot.</h7>
        </div>
        <h8>To learn more about Heracles <a class="green-text" href="https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles">visit the Wiki page</a></h8>

You can use for emphasis (a heading element is not the best choice in this case):
http://getbootstrap.com/css/#helper-classes-colors

Cheers and happy conding :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you for checking it, fixed the problems.