What do you usually do when you are not coding?

Exercise, clean the house, raise a child, and try to have fun every once in a while. Badly need to get back into reading.

2 Likes

Yes…Exactly! I have shot some crappy video and that’s what I’m going to be working on sooner or later.

1 Like

Play league of legends with my girlfriend and friends o/ (yes, I really have an awesome girlfrend and yes, she is real :smile:)

1 Like

Working out at Santa Monica beach, exploring beautiful parts of surrounding nature (California, Utah, Arizona parks, waterfalls, caves etc.), and coding like a nerd =)
Let me know if somebody wants to join nerds workOut group at Santa Monica beach))

1 Like

By the way you web site is really good.(though half-completed :slight_smile:)

Cooking, working for the man, spending time with my family, playing Dungeons & Dragons

1 Like

thanks. I’m working on a totally new version (again…). I wasn’t happy about the design and wanted something more dynamic and maintainable.

1 Like

I work for a leading cellular company as technical support for customers, but when I’m at home I like spending time with my son, reading, listening to music, watching movies, series, documentaries. Play around with Fl studio, Photoshop.

I read about digital marketing, its another skill developers need to get more clients.

My husband keeps a strict schedule like this and I have often wandered if there are others! He is very productive and I hate to admit it but, I am slightly envious of it. :smirk:

Working out, just got a new Boston Terrier puppy so hanging out with her while I’m on the job hunt and playing FIFA 17 on PS4

1 Like