What is data science?

I want to get into data science but i don’t know what it entitles and how to get started with it.

have you tried to do some research on your own, like reading the wikipedia page or something?
your is a pretty broad question, if you can be more specific you will get better answers

There is a crash course on FreeCodeCamp’s YouTube channel. It’s a good introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6BghzuFLIg

1 Like

With the increase in automation, software development, internet users, and electronic devices throughout the world, everyone’s eyes are stuck on the “Data Science.” Many successful data companies and internet-related services companies are coming forward with promising careers and skilled jobs in Data study.

Today, there are several types of successful professional jobs in the field of data science, out of which data scientist is most attractive. However, to capture these jobs, you will have to advance the traditional skills data analysis, data handling, data mining, data security, and programming skills.

Furthermore, to uncover the full intelligence, data scientists must master all the spectrum of the data science life cycle. Not only this, but the level of data flexibility should remain high and must return at every phase of the process.

1 Like

Scope and future of Data Science in the World is very high and Data Scientist is the most in-demand profession today.
Data Science is a blend of various tools, algorithms, and machine learning principles with the goal to discover hidden patterns from the raw data.
Data Science is primarily used to make decisions and predictions making use of predictive causal analytics, prescriptive analytics and machine learning.
In particular, Data Science also covers:

• Data Integration.
  • Distributed Architecture.
  • Automating Machine learning.
  • Data Visualisation.
  • Dashboards and BI.
  • Data Engineering.
  • Deployment in production mode.
  • Automated, data-driven decisions.

Roughly speaking, data science can be said a study of data , but this might not seem clear to you.Actually due to a recent advancement in the data storage tech, we are able to store a huge amounts of data .And now we are are realizing the full potential of this data.So by using data science techniques we can get valuable insights from this data.People often get confused between machine learning and data science.But machine learning is a tool that is used in data science.I am sure you might have a lot of questions and all cant be answered here so I am linking a article that helped me alot.
What is data science