What's wrong with Change the Font Size of an Element?

What's wrong with Change the Font Size of an Element?

I had to zoom out to 25% before it would work. The “hint” linked to on that page is a locked forum full of people having similar problems. I have everything on my browser set to 100% and it did not work. Why is this happening to so many folks and yet it hasn’t been fixed? I was about ready to go try another free coding site because I was getting frustrated since my code was right, but something was wrong.

What is your code? I don’t know of any bugs in this challenge.

My code was fine. It just wouldn’t accept it because of reasons?? It’s the step where it warns you to make sure your browser is set at 100% or it won’t be accepted. I had to zoom out to 25% before it would work. Nothing in my code changed, just how zoomed in/out the page was.

If you had to zoom out to 25%, I’m pretty confident that your solution wasn’t correct. What is your code?

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
    font-size: 16px;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Had the same problem as OP.

Your solution is not correct. You are meant to apply to font sizing to p elements, not to the red-text class.