What's your setup..?

I am currently coding on my laptop which is an HP Notebook - 15-ay543tu.
However, I am thinking about extending my setup further and adding an external monitor as well to it.
But since I have never done this, I ask all of you(who have a similar, or multi-monitor setup) to help me with this please :slight_smile:
What are some good options for monitors, and what is the optimal display size and resolution you go for…???
Also, what additional accessories are needed for the setup…???
Lastly, it would be great if you can put up an image too of your setup :smile:

I usually don’t hook my laptops to monitors because I hate the difference in size, height, resolution, etc. But when I do, an external keyboard and mouse make the experience better.

However I love dual monitors on my desktop setups. Anywhere between 22’’ to 27’’ with the same resolution works for me.

Here’s my most recent setup:

2 Likes

Dual monitors all day everyday.
Once you get them it is hard to go back.

I don’t use any external monitors. I use MacBook pro which is enough I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

Work:

Home:

1 Like

That is an insane work setup :fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:
You got like 6 displays for you…
Also, it’s the first time I have seen a developer with those keyboards…are they really good…???
Also, is that a legacy Nintendo(NES) with a controller that I see there in between those keyboard(s)…??? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You have a pretty sick setup. I like the ergonomic keyboards and mouses you have… I want to try them some day.

That’s two laptops with two external monitors a piece.

Those are both ergodox keyboards. I love them. If you like being a weird nerd even among weird nerds and dislike having money, mechanical keyboards are an excellent hobby.

Yes.

Also, there are two laptops on either sides as well…

Correct. Two laptops. 6 total screens.

Tripple screens baebeee