Why won’t my dropdown menu see Help!

Hi, I can not see my dropdown menu in codepen, any help?

Hola no puedo ver mi dropdown menu en codepen, alguna ayuda?

I really hate/don’t get why Codepen is using an ALPHA version of Bootstrap. It’s buggy as hell.

Remove your 4.0 bootstrap, and add this to your HEAD.

<link href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" integrity="sha384-BVYiiSIFeK1dGmJRAkycuHAHRg32OmUcww7on3RYdg4Va+PmSTsz/K68vbdEjh4u" crossorigin="anonymous">
<script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-Tc5IQib027qvyjSMfHjOMaLkfuWVxZxUPnCJA7l2mCWNIpG9mGCD8wGNIcPD7Txa" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Now you’ll get this.
franco

There’s still some bugs in your code (I don’t know if it’s intentional that your menu doesn’t occupy the full width of page, etc), but I leave that to you. :slight_smile:

I’m just learning, in theory the menu occupies 100% when I see it in the desktop browser, but in code pen now I do not know because it looks like this, anyway I had to modify several things to make codepen recognize them as the sizes Of the images. I will try to correct some things.
thank you very much!

Recien estoy aprendiendo, en teoria el menu ocupa el 100% cuando lo veo en el navegador de escritorio, pero en code pen ahora no se porque se ve asi, de todas formas tuve que modificar varias cosas para hacer que codepen las reconozca como los tamaños de las imagenes. voy a tratar de corregir algunas cosas.
muchas gracias!

Remove flex in your CSS… it’s causing issues with your responsive nav bar.

header{
	width: 100%;
    height: 7vh;
	position: fixed;
    /* display: flex; */
    z-index: 100;
}

Guys, I was attempting something I saw in a JS book (about calling a function within itself) on that factorial exercise, and it seems I just created an endless loop. Now my browser just hangs whenever I try to open freecodecamp.com, I literally have run out of ideas. Please any ideas? Anyone?

You probably need to contact an fCC admin to reset that particular test.
Try going directly to the map to skip that test.

once the page loads, nothing can be clicked

Thank you so much Owel !!
Now the nav is almost perfect, the only problem now is that it is never cut and remains inside the container simply follow to the end of the screen any idea?

Muchas Gracias Owl!!
Ahora se ve casi perfecto el nav, el unico problema ahora es que nunca se corta y queda dentro del contenedor simplemente sigue hasta el final de la pantalla alguna idea?

On line3 of your html, remove “container-fluid” from class.
and remove also the br tag.

<div id="body2">
		<div class="remove-this-container-fluid " id="principal">
			<!-- <br>  No need for this! --> 
			<!-- Header fijo-->

Voila!

franco2

In general, try to build your page with the minimum number of classes and code. It will make your code smaller, easier to debug without extraneous classes that may not be needed. I know this will come with experience, but that’s the thought. Less classes used, easier debugging too.

Oooh you are great!
I will keep it in mind, it is very important I understand what you want to tell me
Thank you so much!!
:grinning: