Why wont it let me go to the next lesson?

Tell us what’s happening:
I think ive completed the code. I clicked run test and nothing seems to be happening? why wont it let me go to the next lesson?

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

I’m sure your computer is fine, but as a suggestion clear out your browser cache. That has worked for me when it gets hung up on a lesson.

I put the same code that you and it worked so probably is a problem of the web explorer. I am using opera and worked well. I have seen a post on the forum about changing the explorer to avoid this kind of bugs.

test dont run or freeze

yeah its definitely the browser then. i just switched too chrome and the sites working fine. Free code camp isnt working with windows tens internet explore