Word Blanks (multiple solutions for this challenge)

Word Blanks (multiple solutions for this challenge)

**i have only added strings of ‘dog ,big, ran ,quickly’ to the result variable and created wordblanks to pass the challenge.Have i passed it in a right way? Have a look at the scree

nshot **

Your code so far

function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb) {
  var result = "";
  // Your code below this line
 result += "The dog" + " is too big" + " to ran" + " quickly." + "The little" + " cat" + " hit me" + " slowly.";

// Your code above this line
  return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");
wordBlanks("cat","little","hit","slowly");```
**Your browser information:**

Your Browser User Agent is: ```Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0```.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/word-blanks

In your wordBlanks function, you should be using the arguments myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb to create the single sentence. Here are the challenge instructions below. If you have a question about the instructions, let us know:

In this challenge, we provide you with a noun, a verb, an adjective and an adverb. You need to form a complete sentence using words of your choice, along with the words we provide.

You will need to use the string concatenation operator + to build a new string, using the provided variables: myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, and myAdverb. You will then assign the formed string to the result variable.

You will also need to account for spaces in your string, so that the final sentence has spaces between all the words. The result should be a complete sentence.