Word typing game

Just created a word typing game, credits to traversy media, modded the game to add buttons and local storage where your high score is save please feedback :smiley:

https://balancedsan.github.io/wordTypingGame/

Looks good :slight_smile: add some stylings so it would make it better, bringing all the elements to the center might look good, also responsiveness.

A good one though :slight_smile:

I wont be able to give the best of feedback as a developer since I’m quite new.
But as a user great game! I managed to get a high score of 13 :sweat_smile: (though after about 10 words it repeats the words - maybe adding more can make it more engaging?)
Also maybe the font can be regular instead of bold? It was A-okay for me but could get in the way for some?
But great game! Cant wait till I can build something similar

thank you for your feedback:) making it bold is a good idea ^^ as for repetitive or words yes it can happen time to time i reused the array of words from tutorial , and im sure you will make a great game too ;D

hey, thanks a lot! , I appreciate it, that is really great help, I didn’t expect someone to go this far to correct my code. I was initially struggling to get rid of the set interval method, and tried different things, but you sort it out very cleanly. Thank you , without your help i would have not know the mistakes i made. Thanks !