Workgroup searching - JS project

Hello!
I ended the FCC legacy path few month ago and i now i am looking for someone to setup a workgroup to build a couple of projects as a team ^^
Basic info about my state:

• MERN stack;
  • Knowledge level: Confident with all the tech/tools of the stack, used to Electron, basic with react-native
  • Timezone: UTC +1;
  • Time range: from 7:00 to 17:00 UTC mon/fri - random in the weekends;
  • Time available: Mh…i’d say at least 2hr/day - 3day/week, at most 4hr/day 7day/week ( or something like that)

That’s all i guess^^ If someone will be interested we can create a Discord Channel as usual for this kind of things^^

what kind of projects are you working on?

I’m working on something by myself, but the projects of the workgroup will be decided by the workgroup, from scratch ^^

Are you looking for someone at the same level as yourself, or are you open to working with someone at a lower level. Right now I’m currently working through the React projects (so I’m more or less a beginner at React) but I am interested in joining a group as that is the fastest way to progress in this field.

1 Like

Are you looking for someone at the same level as yourself, or are you open to working with someone at a lower level

Honestly the idea behind this topic was to find people at similar level, to start something affordable by everyone^^

That said i saw the other ‘looking for buddies’ topic of @bearddeve that seems to be a mid-way between a learning group and a working one, so i’ll try to join that too :stuck_out_tongue: