Would like some feedback on my Tribute Page!

Hi everyone,

After putting it off forever, I’ve finally finished my Tribute Page - would love to know what you think:

Tribute Page

I’m having a small problem with the page displaying a white box at the bottom of the page on mobile…I’ve tried a couple things but would appreciate it if anyone had any insights? My code is a bit long-winded though so perhaps I need to refactor first…

Thanks!

1 Like

Great job finding that content. Page looks good too.

1 Like

Good work…like your tribute page

1 Like

Hi @chanti, welcome to the forums. It’s a nice looking page. Something you may want to revisit;

• codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. In CSS you have a duplicate that affects they way your page displays.

On a side note, not a fan of the 90’s thing where the person is asked to click on the word ‘here’. Maybe revisit the lesson on giving links meaning

1 Like

@Roma Thanks so much - that’s super helpful!

1 Like