Below are my honest opinions of your homepage and there is room for improvement. That said, i liked your work, you are definitely in the right direction: good work!
1. Keep page title constant in the site (dont change it for each URL)
2. Add favicon
1. Fix the broken link: http://kylecrfahey.com/imgs/jasmineTesting.png
2. “skills.”,“FULL-STACK.” & “Chicago Based.”: Make it the same font and size as “Why Hire Me?” and remove the dot’s
3. order the progress bar skills by skill level (is confusing to understand “at a glance” your strong assets) and dont strech it acress the page (suggest: center in a bootstrap 2-8-2)
1. Make pictures point to the project (Heroku, CodePen, etc)
2. Replace “github” box with the github action icon
1. Increase font size (hard for me to read… but i am getting old, that could be why)
1. There are 2 “rows” of contact icons but they “look & feel” different makes the page a bit “strange”… suggestion: use the same style for the mail/phone/skype than linkedIn/etc and remove the “reddish” text (mail, phone, etc)… since its a hiperlink you dont need the text.
2. This happens because the linkedIn etc is a footer. In the contacts are in a footer across all sections, do you need a contacts page?
Hope it helps,