Yay! I just finished the JavaScript Algorithms and DataStructures

Woo hoo! It’s taken me a few months, but I finally finished it!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Congratulations, well done! :tada:

1 Like

Awesome! That section is such a big accomplishment!

1 Like

Congrats! Well done on completing the course!:clap::clap::clap:

I heard JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures are hard to complete especially for beginners and you did it in a few months which is amazing btw! Did you had any prior programming experiences?

1 Like

Congrats! I just finished it a week ago, and I think I started it in Jan.

On to Front End Libraries!

1 Like

Thanks!

It really was a challenge! I had to work on other courses to get different perspectives in order to understand some of the concepts. And honestly, I had to look up the hints many times because it was hard to figure out what the challenge was asking me to do.

I don’t have previous experience, but I did these other courses:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I also started in January and am charging forward to the Front End Libraries. Next month I’ll be starting a Software Development bachelor program, but I’ll continue FCC on the side for the practice.

At first, I felt stupid for it taking me so long, but then I started reading the forum and realizing A LOT of other people were struggling as well! Ha ha!

1 Like

I see. I guess your persistence has paid off! That’s really awesome! I enjoy reading stories from the people who are new to coding making huge progression despite their challenges. It motivates me to work harder!

And thanks for providing the links to the course. I’ll check it out soon.

1 Like

Fantastic achievement.

When I was tackling these challenges, didn’t went through straightaway, I spent the following weeks reading “You Don’t Know JS” thoroughly instead. It really helped me to successfully complete it.

1 Like