You need 2 p elements with Kitty Ipsum text. Make sure each of your p elements has a closing tag. Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text. Your code should have one main element. The main element shoul

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<!--
Hello World

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.92 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/uncomment-html/

hey @LittleJoel,
tell me more of the difficulties your facing in this challenge

All the asked you to do in challange was to uncomment this

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

to this

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

I am running a test on Uncomment HTML but its given me a pass mark after the test

I mean its not giving me a pass mark after the test

okay all u need to do is to refresh the browser and try to do it agin

Ok let me try it now

I have done this two days ago and it works but i start all over today, its not giving me pass mark

try running in chrome browser

If you are on IE or Edge or Safari, plese change your browser to Chrome.

If is the first choice of browsers, if it isn’t working then, clear your cache and refresh your chrome browser,

Now, Reset your code and just remove the comment lines this <!-- and this --> now run the test

Ok I will try it now though i have start all over again

What do they mean by 2 p element

If you have doubt in another topic, create separate post, so that, if you get a solution for it, it might help others who search through the forum on that topic.

For the question you asked, it means

This is <p></p> single p ( paragraph ) element

<p></p>
<p></p>

Two times of p