Your code should add a padding property to the h4 element and set it to 10 pixels

I followed directions and I still can’t seem to pass this challenge. I Need Help.
Can someone look at my code and let me know if I have missed anything? Please, and Thank You very Much.
I Copied and Pasted my Code. unfortunately, I wasn’t able to screenshot the whole page.

THAT’S THE CURRENT CODE, AND I DON’Y KNOW WHY IM NOT PASSING.

<style>
  h4 {
    text-align: center;
    background-color: rgba(45, 45, 45, 0.1) 
    padding:10px; 
}
  p {
    text-align: justify;
  }

(GREEN CHECKMARK) Your code should add a background-color property to the h4 element set to rgba(45, 45, 45, 0.1).

Your code should add a padding property to the h4 element and set it to 10 pixels.
Passed (DID NOT PASS THIS PART!!!)

(GREEN CHECKMARK) The height property on the h4 element should be removed.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make easier to read.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

markdown_Forums

You forgot a semicolon here.
Does that help?

I’m very sorry or the late reply, and yes you did help me. I thank you. I need to start breaking after 2 hours or I make simple mistakes like this one. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Ariel,
I’m sorry for the late response, I appreciate you explaining and sending me the link, I’m new to Coding, and I’m learning. This is my FIRST Post for HELP. Lol, Once Again Thank you for your help and time.:nerd_face: