Your h2 element should have the class red-text. Your stylesheet should declare a red-text class and have its color set to red

Tell us what’s happening:

Your h2 element should have the class red-text.
Your stylesheet should declare a red-text class and have its color set to red

Your code so far

h2 {color:
    red;
  }
 <style/>      
<style>
  h2 {
    color:class text red;
  }
</style>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

Hi,
You should only have one <style></style>. At the top of your code you have some stuff that isn’t in any tag but ends with the </style>.

You have altered the original h2 element in the style tag, but you need to add another class called red-text that set’s the color red. You can add a class in the style tag like this:

<style>
  .blue-text {
    color: blue;
  }
</style>

In your h2 element you need to add the red-text. The below shows you how to add a class in a h2 element:
<h2 class="blue-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

1 Like

Your h2 element should have the class red-text

how to do this one

Use the same logic, only with red-text instead of blue-text.

Basically you want to change the style for your element to show the class as exactly what you want to see.

thats true
the class uses .namevalue
before being executed
the special char just appears once #namevalue on the other hand

h2{color:red;} .red-text{color:red; } h2 { color:class red; }

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

my all code what else i should add

h2{color:red;} .red-text{color:red; }

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

hat else should i add

Your h2 element should be red.
Your h2 element should have the class red-text.
Your stylesheet should declare a red-text class and have its color set to red.
Do not use inline style declarations like

would you plz help me

This seems to be one that many people get stuck on but some coders are unable to clearly explain the solution. This is what worked for me on my browser. Different browsers might make a difference. I use Safari. Make sure that .red-text{color:red;} is all on one line . It should look like this
2 .red-text{color:red;}
This should help define the h2 element asking for < h2 class=“red-text”>CatPhotoApp

style didn’t print, but it should have style with arrows on numbers 1 and 3.