rd4326

rd4326

Hi all,

My name is Robert and I am new to coding as a science student and also as someone who eventually wishes to set up a brewing company I felt it would be handy to start learning to code now as scientists sometimes need knowledge of coding and need to build software to meet their needs I also thought it would be handy for my future plans as well as it would allow me to design my own software and websites. I would also like to eventually build up my knowledge enough to perhaps make some money out of designing websites and things.

I come to this site with no prior coding experience and have to say I am loving the experience so far I believe you are never too old to learn something new and have an enthusiasm for learning.

I do have Dyslexia and Aspergers Syndrome and a whole host of other learning problems but never let them get me down. I would love to be able to learn and develop websites and apps etc as a way of making some extra money and possibly a new career. I think in the day and age of the computers taking over the world its necessary to learn how to use them and program them so you can keep your job skills up to date.

I am looking forward to taking on the challenges that free code camp give us and to helping non profits too what a great way of learning to code.

I look forward to the challenges and working with others on these and perhaps talking to some of you on the forums.

Robert