This video kicks off a new beginner series exploring GatsbyJS and how to use it to easily build performant apps and websites:
- What is Gatsby? (this post)
- Starting a New Gatsby Project
- Gatsby’s Default Files and Folders
- Writing HTML in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Pages to a Gatsby Project
- Wrapping Pages in a Layout Component
- Writing CSS in a Gatsby Project
- Writing CSS-in-JS in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Content to a Gatsby Project
- Using GraphQL with Gatsby
The first video explores the Gatsby ecosystem and how Gatsby simplifies web development by combining the best features of React and static HTML.
Check out the video below or view the entire playlist on YouTube.
Originally published at upandrunningtutorials.com.