Even if you are completely new to neural networks, this course from Brandon Rohrer will get you comfortable with the concepts and math behind them.
Neural networks are at the core of what we are calling Artificial Intelligence today. They can seem impenetrable, even mystical, if you are trying to understand them for the first time, but they don't have to.
Here are the topics you will learn about in this course:
- How neural networks work
- What neural networks can learn and how they learn it
- How convolutional neural networks (CNNs) work
- How recurrent neural networks (RNNs) and long-short-term memory (LSTM) work
- Deep learning demystified
- Getting closer to human intelligence through robotics
- How CNNs work, in depth
You can watch the full video course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (4 hour watch).