Best Gitter channels: Developer Tools
Developer tools have become essential to any kind of serious software development, also in the open source setting. They can ease the daily developer pains — help maintainability, make work faster & more fun. Check out these Gitter channels dedicated to developer tools & get involved!
- cmderdev/cmder — Lovely console emulator package for Windows.
- git-for-windows/git — A fork of Git containing Windows-specific patches. http://git-scm.com/
- jsfiddle/jsfiddle — Online code editor and playground. Front-end hub.
- sindresorhus/ava — Futuristic test runner.
- princejwesley/Mancy — Electron based NodeJS REPL.
- bucaran/fly — Fly is a modern build system for Node based in co-routines, generators and promises.
- webdriverio/webdriverio — This library is a webdriver (browser automation) module for Node.JS. It makes it possible to write super easy Selenium tests in your favorite BDD/TDD test framework, that will run locally or in the cloud using Sauce Labs, BrowserStack or TestingBot.
- x64dbg/x64dbg — An open-source x64/x32 debugger for windows.
- neovim/neovim — Vim-fork focused on extensibility and agility.
Did we miss an channel that you think should be featured? Drop us a line in the Gitter HQ and we will add it to the list.