Syncfusion provides a UI component suite for building powerful web, desktop, and mobile apps.
We just published a full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will teach you how to harness the power of the Syncfusion UI components from within a Blazor server application. You'll also learn to integrate the Microsoft Identity technology into the Blazor application to leverage login, registration, authorization and authentication functionality.
Gavin Lon developed this course. Gavin is an experienced developer and teacher. He has created many popular courses both on his own channel and the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel.
Using the Syncfusion components allows a developer to include powerful UI functionality in an application through the implementation of simple declarative code.
You will learn to integrate the relevant Syncfusion components together into a fully functioning web based sales management application that could be of great use to a sales department, and is also a pleasure for the user to operate. And you will do it all with with minimal amounts of declarative code.
The sales management application is cross platform and fully responsive when viewed on multiple screen sizes.
Here are some of the things you will learn to do in this course:
- Create the Blazor Project through Visual Studio 2022
- Understand the Syncfusion DataGrid Component
- Create the Database using Ef Core Code First Migrations
- Integrate the Syncfusion DataGrid Component into the Application
- Integrate the Syncfusion ListView component into the Sale Management Application
- Integrate the Syncfusion Charts into the Sales Management Application to Display Sales Order Analytical Data
- Create Dashboards for Employees
- Integrate the Syncfusion Diagram into the Sales Management Application
- Integrate the Syncfusion Scheduler into the Sales Management Application
- Integrate Microsoft Identity into the Sales Management Application
Watch the full course below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (8-hour watch).