OpenCV is a library of programming functions mainly aimed at real-time computer vision.
We just published a course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will teach you how to use OpenCV in the cloud with Python.
Misbah Mohammed created this course. He has a lot of experience with machine learning and makes it simple to follow along if you already know some Python.
You will learn how to create computer vision applications in the cloud on Google Colab. You will use AI and machine learning.
Here are the sections in this video:
- Lesson 1: Changing color profiles in an image
- Image Properties
- Lesson 2: Edge Detection
- Erosion and Dilation
- Lesson 3: Image Manipulation-Noise Removal
- Lesson 4: Drawing Shapes and Writing Text on Images
- Intermediate Exercise 1: Color Detection
- Intermediate Exercise 2: Face Detection
- Intermediate Exercise 3: Shape Detection
- Project 1: Ball Tracking
- Project 2: Face Recognition
Watch the full course below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (3 hour watch).