An important use for computer vision and deep learning is self driving cars. Perception and Computer Vision forms about 80% of the work that Self Driving Cars do to drive around. If you want to improve your deep learning skills, this is a great topic to learn about.
We just published a deep learning course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel all about Perception for Self-Driving Car.
Sakshay Mahna created this course. Sakshay is a machine learning engineer and an excellent teacher.
This course focuses on the different tasks that a Self Driving Car Perception unit would be required to do. All the projects here involve Deep Learning, which is a crucial component of Computer Vision.
You will use real-world data and popular deep learning techniques to create your own algorithms for perception.
Here are the topics you will learn about in this course.
- Fully Convolutional Network for Road Segmentation
- YOLO for 2D Object Detection
- Deep SORT for Object Tracking
- KITTI 3D Data Visualization for Homogenous Transformations
- Multi Task Attention Network (MTAN) for Multi Task Learning
- SFA 3D for 3D Object Detection
- UNetXST for Camera to Bird's Eye View
Watch the full course below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (2-hour watch).