There are a bunch of tutorials about creating projects. But it can be hard to figure out how everything goes together from the initial idea to deploying the project.
This video covers:
- Creating a React front end w/ Hooks
- Coding a simple Node-Express API
- Starting a cron worker to fetch data
- Developing a simple filtering algorithm
- Using Redis and node-redis
- Deploying with NGINX on a DigitalOcean droplet
You will learn to build a job board app that could be a real startup that people use. The app will use public APIs to pull job posting data from various sources. You will learn everything from building the app to buying a domain name and deploying using Digital Ocean.
You can watch the full video below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (2 hour watch).