C# and ASP.NET are used as the server-side programming language on many websites.
We've released a course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will teach you how to create a web database app in ASP.NET Core using Visual Studio and the C# language.
The course was created by Shad Sluiter. Shad is a professor of computer science at Grand Canyon University. Over the past 20 years he has taught students from grade 6 to senior citizens in many aspects of technology.
The web app you will create is a basic CRUD app that interacts with a database.
This tutorial will show you how to:
- Use the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern.
- Configure database tables using the Entity framework.
- Setup classes as models.
- Customize Razor forms.
- Create methods inside a controller.
- Style an ASP.NET page with CSS.
- Use Bootstrap classes.
- Create a search function to filter database results.
Watch the full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (1-hour watch).