Best Gitter channels for: iOS Developers
Today we have something for you, iOS developers! Whether you are riding your Swift knowledge outside of iOS or keeping things steady with some battle-hardened Objective-C, there’s a community of developers just like you on Gitter. And, if you’re looking to get up to speed or to help the next generation, then there are plenty of learning resources to get involved with as well.
- PerfectlySoft/Perfect — Perfect is an application server which provides a framework for developing web and other REST services in the Swift programming language. The Perfect library, server, connectors and example apps.
- PromiseKit — Promises is a thoughtful and complete implementation of promises for iOS and OS X with first-class support for both Objective-C and Swift.
- IBM-Swift/Kitura — Kitura is a web framework and web server that is created for web services written in Swift.
- CocoaPods — CocoaPods manages dependencies for your Xcode projects.
- Appium — Appium is an open source, cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid and mobile web apps, tested on simulators (iOS, FirefoxOS), emulators (Android), and real devices (iOS, Android, FirefoxOS).
- BEMSimpleLineGraph — iOS library to create simple line graphs/charts (charting library).
- Alcatraz — Open-source package manager for Xcode 5+. It lets you discover and install plugins, templates and color schemes without the need for manually cloning or copying files.
- Grunt-xcode — Build and export Xcode projects with Grunt
- Zero-push — ZeroPush is a simple service for sending Apple Push Notifications. This library wraps the API requests for use in NodeJS.
- Codefellows/sea-c24-iOS-F2 — Official repository for the iOS Foundations II course.
- mixi-inc/iOSTraining — Training course repository for iOS app development.
Are you looking for something else? Check out our Explore section or easily start your own channel here.
Did we miss an channel that you think should be featured? Drop us a line in the Gitter HQ and we will add it to the list.