Best Gitter channels on: Haskell
Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose, purely functional programming language. It uses non-strict semantics and strong static typing. In Haskell, the most natural way to write code is at a high level of abstraction.
Haskell was named after Haskell Curry, an American mathematician and logician best known for his work in combinatory logic.
It’s a purely functional programming language so if you want to learn functional programming Haskell is a great choice!
Check out some of these Haskell channels on Gitter and join in on the conversation:
- unisonweb/unison — Unison is a new programming platform, currently under active development. This repo contains the code for the Unison node backend (written in Haskell, lives in the
nodedirectory, with source in
src), and the Unison editor.
- atom-haskell/ide-haskell — A Haskell IDE plugin for Atom editor.
- aurapm/aura — A secure, multilingual package manager for Arch Linux and the AUR written in Haskell.
- gibiansky/IHaskell — IHaskell is a kernel for the Jupyter project, which allows you to use Haskell inside Jupyter frontends, including the console and in-browser notebook.
- sdiehl/wiwinwlh —What I Wish I Knew When Learning Haskell http://dev.stephendiehl.com/hask/
- suhailshergill/extensible-effects — Extensible Effects: An Alternative to Monad Transformers.
- mstksg/auto — Haskell DSL and platform providing denotational, compositional api for discrete-step, locally stateful, interactive programs, games & automations.
- guillaume-nargeot/hpc-coveralls — Coveralls.io support for haskell code coverage with hpc.
- ajtulloch/dnngraph — DNNGraph — A deep neural network model generation DSL in Haskell.
- tidalcycles/Tidal — TidalCycles (or Tidal for short) is a language for live coding patterns. It allows you to make musical patterns with text, describing sequences and ways of transforming. You can then combine them and explore complex interactions between simple parts.
- spell-music/csound-expression — Haskell Framework for Electronic Music.
- dev-ua/haskell — Ukrainian developers Haskell community.
- YoEight/eventstore — EventStore Haskell TCP Client.
- vu3rdd/functorrent — A BitTorrent client written in Haskell.
- nponeccop/n2o.hs — N2O in Haskell (this is a Russian language channel).
- tanakh/VisualStudioHaskell — Haskell Tools for Visual Studio.
- eagletmt/ghcmod-vim — Happy Haskell programming on Vim, powered by ghc-mod.
- HaskellDC/neo4j-cypher — Haskell Neo4j library focused on cypher.
- aloiscochard/grpc-haskell — Haskell implementation of gRPC layered on shared C library.
- vincenthz/cryptonite — Cryptonite is a Haskell repository of cryptographic primitives.
- gitter.im/fujimura — Generate scaffold for a Haskell project.
- haskell-quantum — A Monad for simulating quantum processes.
Did we miss an channel that you think should be featured? Drop us a line in the Gitter HQ and we will add it to the list.