Learn how to use Unity to create a 3D Beat Em Up game in this full tutorial from Awesome Tuts.
This tutorial covers everything you need to know to make a basic Beat Em Up game. You are even provided the 3D assets!
Here are the topics covered in the course:
- Importing Assets
- Configuring Our Player
- Creating Player Animations
- Player Movement Script
- Character Animation Script
- Player Attack Script
- Configuring Our Enemies
- Enemy Movement Script
- Creating Player Attack Points For Detecting And Dealing Damage
- Character Animation Delegate Script
- Creating The Health Script
- Knocking Down Enemy With Combos
- Adding Sound FX In The Game
- Camera Shake FX
- Enemy Attack Points And Dealing Damage To Player
- Enemy Manager Script
- Displaying Health Stats With UI
You can watch the full video on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (4.5 hour watch).