Creating a portfolio website is a great way to improve your frontend development skills.
We just published a React tutorial that will teach you how to build a frontend portfolio with neat animations.
Slobodan developed this course. He is an experienced developer who has created many popular courses.
You will learn how to build a great looking website using React, GreenSock, Animate.css, and custom CSS animations. You will learn how to setup a contact form and include a map.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to draw SVG animation using GSAP and React
- How to animate letters on hover using Animate.css and React
- How to add page loading animation using React-Loaders
- How to add Pacman animation in React
- How to create custom 3D CSS animations
- How to implement font icons in React
- How to create and implement contact form in React using EmailJS
- How to add maps to your website in React using Leafleat.js
Watch the full course below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (1.5 hour watch).