Some deep learning courses go too quickly into the code and it can be hard to understand all the terms and concepts used by the instructor. We've released a deep learning crash course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that you will help you learn the fundamental concepts of deep learning in a more in-depth way than many other courses out there.
This course was created by Jason Dsouza for absolute beginners with no experience in programming. You'll learn the key ideas and terminology behind deep learning through informative diagrams without any code. You'll learn about Neural Networks, Machine Learning constructs like Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement Learning, the various types of Neural Network architectures, and more.
Here is the full list of concepts covered in this course:
- What is Deep Learning
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- How do Neural Networks LEARN?
- Core terminologies used in Deep Learning
- Activation Functions
- Loss Functions
- Parameters vs Hyperparameters
- Epochs, Batches & Iterations
- Conclusion to Terminologies
- Introduction to Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Introduction to Neural Network Architectures
- Fully-Connected Feedforward Neural Nets
- Recurrent Neural Nets
- Convolutional Neural Nets
- 5 Steps to EVERY Deep Learning Model
Watch the full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (1.5 hour watch).