Creating your own eCommerce website is easier than you may think. You don't even need to know how to code.
I just created and published a course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will teach you how to build an online store with WooCommerce and WordPress.
In this video course, you will learn every step to make an eCommerce website using a drag-and-drop interface.
You will learn how to get a domain name and hosting, install Wordpress and WooCommerce, use a theme, customize your store, create products, set up payment methods, specify taxes and shipping, create coupon codes, and more.
Here is a list of all the topics covered in this course:
- Get hosting and domain name
- Setup custom email address
- Install Wordpress and WooCommerce
- Begin store customization
- Install store theme and template
- Initial WooCommerce Setup
- Customize website
- Customize store pages
- Add products - Introduction
- Add simple product
- Add variable product
- Add grouped product
- Add downloadable product
- Setup payment processing with Stripe
- Setup payment processing with PayPal
- Setup automatic tax calculation
- Setup shipping
- Create coupon codes
- Test purchase and improve order flow
- Explore order information
- Customize emails sent to customers
- Update header
Watch the full course below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (1.5 hour watch).