Are you interested in coding but have never tried it before? Are you curious about how to create your own website or app? If so, then this video course is for you!
We just published a full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will teach you the basics of HTML and how to begin coding.
Presented by Ania Kubów, a seasoned coder and experienced teacher, this course will introduce you to the basics of HTML. In just two hours, you will learn the fundamentals of this essential coding language, which provides the structure for all websites and apps.
Even if you have no prior coding experience, Ania will guide you through every step of the process, starting with the tools you need to get started. By the end of the course, you'll have the skills and knowledge to start building your own web projects and continue your coding journey.
Here are all the sections covered in this course:
- What is a code editor?
- Code editor options
- Files files files
- HTML Introduction
- HTML - what is it exactly?
- HTML Syntax
- Saving files in your code editor
- HTML Anatomy
- HTML headings, paragraphs and emphasis
- Indenting code in HTML
- HTML lists
- HTML links
- Navigating Pages
- Images in HTML
- Creating tables using HTML
- Introducing the Div
- Semantic sectioning
- Table Tennis Leaderboard: Project prep
- Table Tennis Leaderboard: Starting out our project
- Table Tennis Leaderboard: table rows and lists
- Table Tennis Leaderboard: Sectioning and the figure element
- HTML forms
- The various input element types in HTML
- HTML Inputs exercise 1
- HTML Inputs exercise 2
- HTML Inputs exercise 3
- The select dropdown in HTML
- The Inspect tool
- Using the data attribute in HTML
- Commenting out code
- What’s next?
So what are you waiting for? Let's dive into the wonderful world of coding with this 2-hour HTML video course from Ania Kubów on the freeCodeCamp channel!