How can you find customers? How can you get a meeting with anyone? How can you take your career to the next level?
Learn the answers to these questions and more in an entrepreneurship course we just published on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel.
Business Insider wrote an article stating that book version of this course called 101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School was voted as the #1 most popular business book of the year by Business Insider readers.
Chris Haroun teaches this course. Chris has sold more than 1,000,000 of his online business and self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur and on other business news websites.
This course is an amalgamation of business advice that Chris has compiled from his many meetings with successful business people over the past two decades as well as observations of why the founders of giant tech companies have become incredibly successful.
The course also includes a free workbook for you to use as you go through the course.
Here are the sections in this free business course:
- Section 1: Relationships Are More Important Than Product Knowledge
- Section 2: Be Long Term Greedy
- Section 3: Avoid Burnout
- Section 4: Create Off The Charts Confidence; Wear That Super Superman Cape!
- Section 5: Ethics. Use It or Lose It
- Section 6: Every Battle is Won Before It Has Been Fought
- Section 7: Goal Setting
- Section 8: Happiness is...
- Section 9: Legal Stuff is Important
- Section 10: Management Best Practices
- Section 11: Navigating Corporate Politics; Swimming with Sharks
- Section 12: Only Take Advice from Successful People
- Section 13: Only the Paranoid Survive
- Section 14: Risk Taking
- Section 15: Sales Best Practices
- Section 16: Think Different
- Section 17: You Be You
Watch the course below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel.