Learn Ethereum Dapp in this full video course for beginners from EatTheBlocks. This course teaches how to build decentralized applications on the Ethereum Blockchain.
You'll learn how to build 5 Ethereum Dapps. For each of them, this course demonstrates how to:
- develop smart contracts,
- test smart contracts,
- and build a web frontend to interact with the smart contract.
The course covers:
- The architecture of Dapps
- Solidity, the programming language for Ethereum smart contract
- Remix, the online IDE for Solidity
- Truffle, the framework for Solidity smart contracts
- Ganache, the local development Blockchain
- Web3, the JS library to integrate a Dapp frontend
- Metamask, the Ethereum wallet used by most Dapps (browser extension)
- Deployment to public testnet (Ropsten) and mainnet, using Infura API
Watch the full course below or on the freeCodeCamp YouTube channel (5 hour watch).