Let's dive into the topics of the course.
🔸 Course Structure
The topics are focused on specific concepts, but in the list below, I divided them into their main categories to give you a general overview of the content.
- First steps
- Arithmetic operations
- Comparison and logical operators
- Array Methods (
- Global and local variables
- For loops and while loops
- Destructuring assignment syntax for objects and arrays
- Template literals (template strings)
During the course, we will create the following short projects:
- Word Blanks
- Shopping List
- Stand in Line
- Golf Code
- Counting Cards
- Record Collection
- Profile Lookup
🔹 Complete Course
You can watch the full course right here or on our freeCodeCamp Español YouTube channel (9-hour watch).
💡 Tip: We also have a full Python for Beginners course in Spanish that you might be interesting in taking.