We just published a full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that will help you learn how to use Next.js.
In this Next.js course for beginners by Alicia Rodriguez, you will learn how to build a full-stack App from scratch. You will also learn how to deploy the app using Vercel and to sync up GitHub with Vercel so we deploy the app automatically.
Here are the sections in this course:
- What is Next.js?
- Main Feature: Server-Side Rendering
- Create a new Next.js Project
- Analyse the Final App You Will Build
- Next.js Files Structure
- Next.js Pages & Build the pages
- Data Fetching
- Build the Components - UI (user Interface)
- Add CSS - Styles
- API Routing in Next.js
- Deploy the APP in Vercel
- Suggestions to Improve the App
Watch the full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (5-hour watch).