The PERN stack consists of PostgreSQL, Express, React, and Node.js. These technologies can be combined to build a full-stack web application with CRUD operations.
We've released a full course on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel that teaches how to use the PERN stack. The course was developed by Henry Ly from The Stoic Programmers.
Henry will demonstrate how to use the PERN stack to build a Todo list. By end of the course, you will have a better understanding how the technologies work together and you will be prepared to create more complicated applications.
Here is what this course covers:
- Starting Our Server
- Creating PostgreSQL Database and Table
- Connecting Database and Server
- Building Routes with PostgreSQL Queries
- Discussing Restful APIs
- Setting Up the Client Side (React)
- Building The Input Todo Component
- Building The List Todo Component
- Building the Delete Button
- Building the Edit Todo Component
- Reviewing the PERN stack
Watch the full course below or on the freeCodeCamp.org YouTube channel (1.5 hour watch).